- About Us
- Our Work
- Related Features
- How to Help Us
- Pub Walks
At Friends of the Cotswolds we are committed to safe guarding the privacy of your personal information. Any personal information we request from you is held on secure servers and we comply fully with all applicable Data Protection and consumer legislation.
- When you use our website we store data such as the name of your internet service provider, the website that you use to link to our site, the websites that you visit from our site and your IP address.
- Your data is used only to supply you with the services that you have requested or for other purposes for which you have given consent.
- From time to time we use this data for statistical purposes while maintaining the anonymity of each individual user.
- You have the right to review and amend any personal data stored in our system if it is incorrect or out-of-date.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data at any time in the future.
- We will retain your personal data only as long as it is necessary for us to render you a service that you have requested for which you have given your consent.
Contacts Please contact Anne Powell with any problems, questions or suggestions that you may have. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Registered charity number:1115119
Company limited by guarantee registration number: 3650374